We are currently looking for instructors to teach courses on the following topics:
- Intro to EAD
- Archival Collections Management Systems (ArchivesSpace, Collective Access, PastPerfect, etc.)
- Basics to Museum Registration
- Ethics and Legal Issues in the Archive
- Building Online Exhibits on a Budget
- Web Archiving
Courses are asynchronous and vary in length, though most are 4-week courses.
- MLS or master's degree in a related field and some experience related to the course topic(s) they wish to teach.
- Previous experience working as a librarian, archivist, or museum professional.
Online teaching experience is not required. Willing to train right candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV along with the name(s) of the course(s) they are interested in teaching to [email protected]
Email Subject: Online Instructor Position
Instructors are contracted positions. Compensation is competitive and will be discussed before scheduling interviews.